Last updated: 06/21/2020
The Data JNRB collects
The information that collected by JNRB ("Data") includes the data which does not directly enable JNRB to identify any user as an individual ("non-personal data").
Company may use tools or third-party analytical software to automatically collect and use certain data.
The types of the non-personal data Company may collect and use include, but are not limited to:
- Services use data: we collect data about the features you use, the items you purchase, and the web pages you visit (if any).
- Error reports and performance data: we collect data about the performance of the JNRB Site and any problems you experience with them; this data helps us to diagnose problems in the Services you use, and to improve our Services and provide solutions; depending on specific issues, error reports may include data such as the type or severity of the problem, details of the software or hardware (if any) related to an error, contents of files you were using when an error occurred, and data about your device.
- Support Data: when you engage JNRB for support, we collect data about you and your hardware, software, and other details related to the support incident. Such data includes contact or authentication data, the content of your chats and other communications with JNRB support, data about the condition of the machine when the fault occurred and during diagnostics, and system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations.
- Your profile data: we collect your e-mail, data about your interests and favorites, such as, for instance, the items you are interested in. In addition to those you explicitly provide, your interests and favorites may also be inferred or derived from other data we collect. In addition, we collect your billing address (optionally), your first name and last name, when you place an order; such data may be collected by us and/or by our partners, but in order to fulfill our obligations regarding payment processing, shipment, etc.
- Location data: we collect data about your location/address (postal code, city, street, apartments), which you provide us when you place an order or for customer support.
- Feedback: we also collect the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback and items reviews you write, or questions and information you provide for customer support. When you contact us, such as for customer support, phone conversations or chat sessions with our representatives may be monitored and recorded.
- Any other data as reasonably required by JNRB to enhance Services.
If you get an access via a link from another website, the URL of the linking website and the URL of any website that you link to next will also be collected.
If you use our Services with any third parties’ products, and/or services, and/or content, then such third parties’ products, and/or services, and/or content may also collect specific data.
JNRB does not verify correctness and cannot be able to examine of any end-user's non-personal data.
You have choices about the data we collect. But if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to for Services’ specific features, you may not be able to use mentioned features.
The reasons that JNRB collects Data
JNRB uses this information in the aggregate to analyze usage of Services. The information also helps JNRB to improve quality of its online services and products, provide customize communications and advertisement as well as to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our Services.
Furthermore, the main goal is to personalize your experiences. We also may use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about your account, security updates and product information. And we may use data to help show more relevant ads/recommendations.
Disclosure and Transfer of Data
JNRB may use the collected Data to analyze usage of the Services, advertisement serving, managing and providing the services and products. For these purposes JNRB may disclose Data to partners with whom JNRB has contractual obligations and/or which have their own specific serving technologies and shipment/delivery/payment services. The providers of payment service have the right to process Data for the purpose of the offering of the payment-transaction service whenever you purchase something from JNRB Site.
You acknowledge and agree that the analytics utilized by JNRB partners may combine the Data collected with other information they have independently collected from other services or products relating to your activities. These partners collect and use information under their own privacy policies. They may not use your Data for their own marketing purposes.
We also may share data with JNRB-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries, with vendors working on our behalf:
- to maintain the security of our Services;
- to improve our Services;
- to comply with any applicable laws and regulations;
- to protect the rights or property of JNRB;
- to monetize the Services upon condition of compliance with any laws and any obligations stated herein.
JNRB may also disclose your Data to third parties when JNRB has a reason to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with JNRB (its subsidiaries) intellectual property, operations, users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or JNRB acknowledges that such disclosure is necessary to protect JNRB (its subsidiaries) rights, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on JNRB or its subsidiaries.
JNRB may transfer Data about end-users in cases JNRB or one of its business units are acquired by, sold to, or merged with another company.
User profile settings
Each user, creating its own profile in the JNRB Site or using the Services, has the ability to manage personal profile settings according to the Service features, for instance: changing the look of the personal profile, add into the profile the desired information etc.
From time to time JNRB offers preview, insider, beta or other pre-release products, services and features ("previews") to enable you to evaluate them while providing feedback, including performance and usage data, to JNRB. As a result, previews can automatically collect additional data, provide fewer controls, and otherwise employ different privacy and security measures than those typically present in our Services. If you participate in previews, we may contact you about your feedback or your interest in continuing to use the product after general release.
Cookies and other technical information
JNRB may use "cookies" or similar technologies to enhance your online experience in Services and across the Internet. "Cookies" are files that can identify you as a unique customer and store your personal preferences as well as technical information (including click through and click stream data). Cookies can either be permanent (i.e., they remain on your computer until you delete them) or temporary (i.e., they last only until you close your browser).
Company may also use "beacons" that monitor your use of JNRB Site and Services. Beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a Web page for the purpose of transferring data, such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the Web beacon appears, the URL (Uniform Resource Locator) of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the types of browser that fetched the beacon and the identification number of any cookie on the computer previously placed by that server.
JNRB Site may be supported by advertising, thus JNRB may share data it collects with third parties so that they can select and deliver some of the ads you see.
Advertisers sometimes include their own web beacons (or those of their other advertising partners) within their advertisements that JNRB displays, enabling them to set and read their own cookie. Additionally, JNRB partners with third-party ad companies to help provide some of our advertising services, and we also allow other third-party ad companies to display advertisements via our Services. These third parties may place cookies on your device and collect data about your online activities across websites or online services.
Data alteration and retention
In any case the user may delete the data in two ways by:
- removing it by himself using an access to the Services;
- sending JNRB a notice in writing which contain sufficient information to identify the user.
The notice will be processed as soon as possible.
If Data is changed or deleted, JNRB may still retain some of the data to resolve disputes, enforce JNRB user agreements, and comply with technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security service.
International data processing
JNRB stores and processes Your data only within USA.
This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
For clarity, in connection with your using of the Services you will comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions, and other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, including laws (national, state, or otherwise) that govern purchasing of JNRB goods.
JNRB site has been designed to comply with the laws of the State of California and of the United States. If any material on this site, or your use of the site, is contrary to the laws of the place where you are when you access it, the site is not intended for you, and JNRB asks you not to use the site. You are responsible for informing yourself of the laws of your jurisdiction and complying with them.
JNRB contact details: PO Box 152167 Cape Coral, Florida, 33915